We now invite you to discover it.
We want your experiences to be three things: authentic, stress-free, and personalized. That's why private tours are instrumental in turning an ordinary holiday into a lifelong memory! Montenegro has plenty to offer when it comes to adrenalin infused activities such as parachuting, a helicopter or horseback riding. Pure hedonists might go down for a wine tasting tour or learn to make traditional Mediterranean meals with authentic ingredients. For nature-lovers we happily organize open sea and lake cruising, kayaking, hiking & trekking excursions they will write home about. If what your heart desires is somehow not on the list, give us a call and we’ll make it happen.
10 reasons to visit Montenegro
- Much less crowded than its northern neighbor Croatia, Montenegro managed to preserve its breezy charms so untypical for sustained tourism hubs on the Mediterranean Riviera.
- Circulate around Europe's most southern Fjord, the cobalt blue Bay of Kotor. Soak up its pristine landscapes, Venetian architecture, and lovely beaches that spread for kilometers encompassed by lush mountain ridges.
- In comparison to Dubrovnik, Kotor Old city is just as fascinating but feels less established as a tourist destination so you can genuinely experience the time-travel effect it has on people.
- Restore balance, seek thrills and reconnect with unspoiled nature in UNESCO protected Durmitor National Park where Switzerland-like landscapes meet the Adriatic ambiance.
- Montenegro's overflowing vineyard landscapes will remind you of Tuscany and inspire you to enjoy a glass of opulent homemade red vine or a shot of rakija, a potent fruit brandy that's on every traveler's lips.
- The Canyon of Tara is second in size only to the Grand Canyon. Rafting through Tara, the wildest, most beautiful mountain river in the region, is an incredible experience for adventurers and nature lovers.
- Expect the unexpected in the Old Town of Budva where Medieval architecture fuses with a vibrant Ibiza-like nightlife scene. Throw your towel in one of its pristine pebble beaches and wait for sundown... or sunrise.
- Gastronomic delicacies as Njeguš beef prosciutto, homemade clotted cream (kajmak) and buzara with Adriatic shellfish, prawns and shrimp come served with world known Eastern European hospitality and generosity.
- Porto Montenegro, a trendy yacht-marina filled with restaurants, bars, and luxury boutiques will teleport you to Montenegro's near future as this millionaire's coastal haven is seen to become a new Monaco. Enjoy it while it lasts!
- The name "Montenegro" goes back to the 15th century and breaks down into two words, "monte" and "negro" which mean Black Mountain.
- English romantic poet Lord Byron once used these words to describe Montenegro: ‘At the birth of the planet the most beautiful encounter between land and sea must have been on the Montenegrin coast’.
- Montenegro is featured in James Bond movie “Casino Royale" and is also the birthplace of Brad Pitt's acting career.
- Montenegro is comparable to Connecticut in square kilometers and to Rotterdam in population size of a little over 600.000 people.
- Although 60% of its land is more than 1000 meters above sea level, Montenegro has 117 beaches along the Adriatic coast that span for almost 300 kilometers.
- Lake Skadar, the largest lake in Southern Europe, has freshwater springs which continuously cycle and filter the water to the extent of making it safe for drinking.
- One of the most visited shrines in the Christian world, the monastery of Ostrog, is spectacularly carved in rocks and goes back to the 17th century.
If you travel to Montenegro, visa information can be looked up at the official website of the Montenegrin Ministry of the Interior
CLOSED - ZATVORENO
ENTRANCE - ULAZ
EXIT - IZLAZ
PUSH - GURAJ
PULL - POVUCI
TOILET - TOALET
MEN - MUŠKARCI
WOMEN - ŽENE
Goodbye - Ciao. Dovidjenja.
Yes - Da.
No - Ne.
Please - Molim.
Thank you - Hvala.
Excuse me - Oprostite